Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trip is 1




























































How is it possible that my sunshine is 1 already? It seems like just a few weeks ago I was holding him, laughing & falling in love the day he came into my arms. God has truly blesses us with such a happy son. Not a day goes by that I don't think how sweet & huggable he is.

My top 5 favorite things about Trip:
1. He lets me hold him as long as I want to.
2. Even when he's trying my patience he is still grinning & so sweet about it-he's going to be so hard to disipline. That is of course if he ever needs it. ;)
3. He says "eeeeese!" for pictures ("cheese!)
4. His soft cheeks & deep blue eyes swallow my heart every day.
5. He promised me he would never grow up.

Ok so the last one isn't true, but a momma can dream can't she?

No comments: