Thursday, September 23, 2010

My evening


I have had the nicest evening. Fall weather is settling in here & it makes me so warm & fuzzy on the inside. My house is cleaner & we bake more, trying new recipes or making up our own. I am so inspired & on a role with some new craft projects. Previews to come shortly. It's so nice to have the time & the inspiration to try some new art projects-some of which have failed miserably & some that have been great successes (at least in my personal opinion!). Maybe even a few Christmas presents, who knows . I bought Jossi a new package of brightly colored beads & fuzzy sticks as she calls her pipe cleaners. It turns out I have quite the crafter on my hands. Every 4 beads she stops & shows me, saying "mom look at these great colors mom!" I have been told "not to argue" when I encourage her to keep adding beads & she says she's focusing on making a pile of beads. Hmmm...that sounds familiar, where have I heard that before? Oh yes, me! I've been hearing alot of me-isms repeated back to me lately. "That's not appropriate momma" "Can you say 'yes maam'?" & give me some "privacy" have been popping up in conversations lately. But she has been giving me positive feedback too-just to keep it balanced. "I'm so very proud of you momma" & "good work on dinner tonight" have been a few highlights. Miss you all-just thought I'd write a little blurb tonight.

~KJ

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Loving your updates, Keri!
And you are drinking my favorite tea! Wish I could join you for a cup tonight.

LOVEYOU!